At almost a year into the COVID-19 Pandemic, Arbor Place is continuing to adapt and change. Our goal is to be able to be here for you and your mental health and substance use needs. Here is a look at our current outpatient programming status:
We are continuing to offer some group programming. Groups that are available in a face-to-face setting, at both our River Falls and Menomonie locations, include the Primary Outpatient Program and Recovery Management 101. In addition, we are now offing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group at our Menomonie location. The maximum number of individuals in each group has been reduced to allow for social distancing within the group rooms.
We are able to offer a limited amount of face-to-face sessions at the Menomonie and River Falls Outpatient Clinic locations. Although telehealth is still the preferred method to deliver services, we recognize telehealth may not work well for everyone. If you receive face-to-face services, an informed consent form will need to be reviewed and signed prior to your service. If you’d like to see one of our therapists, at either location, via Telehealth, we make it easy to do so.
Arbor Place, Inc. Outpatient Services is taking the following precautions, at both our locations, to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus. (Additional information is included within the Informed Consent document.)
- All staff and clients are required to wear masks.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Temperatures are taken and symptoms screened upon arrival for your appointment.
Thank you very much for your support and understanding during this challenging time for all of us,
Jill M Gamez, Executive Director
MBA, MSPH, CSAC, PS