We are happy to announce the availability of a limited amount of face to face sessions now offered at the Menomonie and River Falls Outpatient Clinic locations. Although telehealth is the preferred method to deliver services, we recognize telehealth may not work well for everyone. If you receive face to face services, an informed consent form will need to be reviewed and signed prior to your service.
In addition, we will be resuming some group programming beginning July 6, 2020. Groups that will be available in a face-to-face setting include the Primary Outpatient Program and Recovery Management 101. The maximum number of individuals in each group has been reduced to allow for social distancing within the group rooms. These groups will operate in both Menomonie and River Falls.
Arbor Place, Inc. Outpatient Services is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus. (Additional information is included within the Informed Consent document.)
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Staff and All Clients are required to wear masks.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Temperatures are taken and symptoms screened upon arrival for your appointment.
June 30th update
With every passing day, we are finding new and essential ways to continue to operate in our role as “Helpers.” Some of these changes are easy and some are a bit messy to start. I am so pleased to report the Arbor Place staff has been willing to jump in with these changes because the care we provide to our clients is so important to us.
Arbor Place, Inc. is open and will remain open for services. We have, however, continued to make changes and they are outlined below.
· The front entrance to Arbor Place will remain locked at all times. There is a sign posted on the door instructing people to use the Call Button. During the day, this will ring to the front desk. After hours it will ring to the RTWs. We are still happy to help!
Specific to Outpatient Services:
· All Outpatient Groups will be suspended for a longer period of time. We will be tentatively planning to start groups on Monday, May 4, 2020. This will be re-evaluated as time progresses.
· We have launched Telehealth appointments for existing clients. We will be further developing new protocols for allowing new clients to begin services via Telehealth in the near future.
All programs that are currently suspended will remain suspended until further notice. We are hoping to re-establish some of the services in June 2020
Thank you very much for your support and understanding during this challenging time for all of us,
Jill M Gamez, Executive Director
MBA, MSPH, CSAC, PS