The Arbor Place, Inc. outpatient clinic operates in a non-residential setting with services that total less than 12 hours of counseling per client per week. Services include individual counseling, mental health counseling, psychotherapy, brief intervention, evaluation and assessment, medication management, recovery coaching, and group therapy. Below are the groups that offered as part of the Outpatient Therapy program:
- Primary Outpatient Program – Menomonie & River Falls
- Women’s Trauma Group – Menomonie & River Falls
- Cognitive Behavioral Treatment Group – Menomonie & River Falls
- Recovery Management 101 – Menomonie & River Falls
- Family Education Group – Menomonie
All services are specific to addressing substance abuse, substance dependence, and mental health disorders to reduce negative symptoms and restore healthy functioning.